Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Best wishes girls

Karla-




"I found out why my knees been so painful and uncontrollable for the last 6 months. Haha I've completely torn my acl (arterial cruciate ligament) so it's pretty cool that I carried on riding all that time lol, even in masters I was in so much pain... But I wanted to do a bars disaster coz that's 1 of the only safe tricks I had left... But it's like so bad now I can't risk riding, even walking it will pop out n I'll be in the worst pain :( I've been told I'll be having keyhole surgery to make me a new ligament which = yay, but they are taking SO long about it... So bored.... Haha...."


Smoodie-






Thanks to Yeahzine-

Recently Smoodie took a fall and got broke off..
Thought I would ask her what happened and here is what she had to say:
"Dislocated my hip, knee, and ankle [the knee is the worst part]. I was trying backflip x-ups on Corby's rezi ramp and over rotated the flip and put one leg down and boom =] My cast comes off on the 7th of december then get walking and straight on to physio and back on my bike.."

2 comments:

bmx stunts said...

ouch,, it must be hurt....
hope i do not get that hurts..

bmx stunts said...

ouch,... it must be hurt..
your x ray photo is so terrible,..
i can not image hot hurt is it..