Monday, August 16, 2010

Angie Marino




Angie Marino.... Injured... more...

Angie:
Kayley (who had my helmet and knee pads) was arriving on Thursday, but we all went riding on Wednesday. I thought I'd be fine to ride, but nope haha my wrist was really weak and I got didn't want to land hard on it, cause it is still broken, over shot the box a bit, landed in a turndown and my knee punched the ground. My skin got ripped off about four inches down my leg right under my knee to the bone. I went to the hospital to get it stitched back up, but I popped a bursa sac which infected my knee and shin. I tried just taking it easy so I wouldn't have to get surgery for the next couple days..

Check out her Blog for the full story and more photos

http://angiemarino.blogspot.com/

GET WELL AGAIN SOON ANGIE...

No comments: